For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the following definitions shall be used herein:
1)Buyer – natural person or legal person,
2) Consumer – a natural person concluding a sales agreement with the Seller, which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
3) Terms and Conditions – these terms and conditions,
4) Store – the online store operating at przywarastrzalka.com
5) Seller – the administrator and the sole owner of the store is Monika Przywara-Strzałka, running a business under the name Przywara-Strzałka Hello, with its registered office in Ropczyce, address: 39-100 Ropczyce, ul. Świętej Barbary 3, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 8181641266
- Through the Store, the Seller carries out a retail activity and provides services to Buyers in electronic form. Through the Store, the Buyer may purchase products displayed on the Store’s website.
- These Terms and Conditions define the terms and conditions of using the Store, as well as the rights and obligations of the Seller and the Buyers.
- It is not necessary for a computer or other device belonging to the Buyer to meet any specific technical conditions in order for the Buyer to use the Store, in particular to make a purchase in the Store. The following are sufficient: Internet access, standard operating system, standard Internet browser and an active e-mail address.
- The Customer of the Store is obliged to use the content posted on the Store’s website only for personal use and to use of the Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of law in force on the territory of the Republic of Poland as well as the Terms and Conditions.
- 3 Electronically rendered services
- Through the Store, the Seller provides electronic services to the Buyer. The basic service provided electronically to the Buyer by the Seller is to enable the Buyer to place an order in the Store. It is possible to place the order without creating an account in the Store.
- If the Buyer decides to open an account in the Store, the Seller also provides the Buyer with an electronic service consisting in the creation and maintenance of an account in the Store. The account stores the Buyer’s data and the history of orders placed by them in the Store. The Seller shall take technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to ensure the safety of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the collection and modification of personal data by unauthorized persons.
- The information contained on the website of the Store does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code and only serves as an invitation to submit offers to conclude a Sales Agreement.
- The Customer may place an order in the Store via the Store website 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- After placing the order, the Seller sends a confirmation to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. By sending information confirming the acceptance of the order for it to be fulfilled and for the shipment to be created, the Seller declares to have accepted the offer, and upon receiving this information by the Customer, the Sales Agreement is concluded. In order for the purchase to be executed, the order must be submitted correctly.
- The Store website, przywarastrzalka.com, does not display its stock. All products are handmade in the time specified for each product, not longer than 15 working days, unless the Seller provided a different time.
- The order will be delivered to the address indicated by the Customer in the order.
- The store shall not be liable for non-delivery or delay in delivery of the ordered goods or completing the order resulting from an incorrect or inaccurate address provided by the Customer.
- 5 Forms of Delivery and Types of Payment
- The Buyer can chose from the following forms of payment: via the website przelewy24, paypal, bank transfer or cash on delivery (applies only to domestic shipments). After selecting the payment, the Customer be redirected to the selected payment panel.
- The Buyer can choose between the following forms of delivery: FedEx (only for foreign deliveries), DPD or Poczta Polska. The orders cannot be collected personally.
- Shipping costs to EU countries and other places will be provided after contacting with the Store at email@example.com prior to submitting an Order. International shipping costs are estimated in cooperation with FedEx.
- The prices displayed in the Store are gross prices. In the Polish language version the prices are given in Polish zlotys and in the English version the prices are in euros. The Customer can change the currency at EURO by choosing the English language version.
- The costs of delivery shall be borne by the Buyer, unless the Seller specifies otherwise on the Store’s website.
- After the Buyer places the order, the Seller sends the Buyer an email confirmation.
- If the Buyer has chosen bank transfer as the method of payment, the Buyer is obliged to pay for the order within 7 days from the conclusion of the agreement.
- All products are made by hand, and the time of order fulfillment is always indicated in the product description. During the promotions, sales and holidays, the time needed to fulfill the order may be extended, of which the Buyer shall be immediately informed.
- If the order covers more than one product, the time needed to fulfill the order is the longest time from those indicated in the descriptions of the product included in the order.
- The order processing time is counted from the time of payment for the order, unless the Buyer chose to pay on delivery; in such case the order processing time is counted from the day of the conclusion of the agreement.
- After completing the order, the Seller will send a confitmation to the Buyer’s e-mail address and will commence the shipment process.
- The shipment of the order to the Buyer is carried out in the manner chosen by the Buyer.
- The delivery time of the order depends on the shipping method chosen by the Buyer and is counted from the day the order is fulfilled.
- 8 Warranty, returns and complaints
- The Shop is liable to you according to the of Art. 221 of the Civil Code Goods purchased for non-compliance for the Goods purchased.
- All goods offered in the Shop are new. Photos of the Goods are exemplary, since most goods are hand made, and one of a kind. Therefore, slight differences may occur in the appearance of products. Goods made to order, or according to your specifications can not be exchanged and returned.
- Good purchased from the Shop can be returned, if the do not comply with the Contract of Sale. In order to request a Return, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a Return form, which should be sent to use together with the Goods, to the address specified in the Return form. You will receive information about the status of the Return request within 14 days from the date of the receipt of the Goods by the Shop. After an approval, the Shop will send you a full-fledged product (repaired or new) within 14 days, and if that is not possible (eg. the product is out of stock), the Shop will reimburse the full price paid for the Goods.
- If the Goods are damaged during transport to you, you are obliged to prepare a damage report, together with the courier, as stated in §5.2. The damage report will serve as a basis for the Return request.
- You have the right to return the Goods for any reason within 14 days of receipt of the Goods. In order to do so, you should request a Return form, by sending an email to email@example.com and return the Goods to the Shop within 14 days of receipt of the Goods (with the original tags included, unused and clean, odorless). An reimbursement will be sent to your account within a maximum of 14 days from the date of the receipt of the Goods by the Shop. If payment was made using a credit card, the refund will be made to the same card.
- The shop has the right to refuse to accept the Return, if the return was made after the allowed time, or the Goods were in some way deficient.
- We do not accept the Goods returned by COD.
- 9 Personal Data and Cookies
- The Seller reserves the right to introduce and cancel offers, promotions and to change the prices of products in the Store, without prejudice to the rights acquired by the Buyer, including in particular the terms of contracts concluded before the introduction of the changes.
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions. Contracts concluded prior to the changes introduced to the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions in force at the date of conclusion of the agreement.
- Buyers with accounts in the Store will be notified any change to the Regulations by the e-mail sent to the address assigned to the account. If the content of the new Terms of Conditions is not accepted, the Buyer has the right to terminate the account agreement at any time by deleting the account or submitting an appropriate statement to the Seller, in any form, concering the termination of the account agreement.
- The Polish law applies to contracts concluded in the Store. In matters relating to disputes between the Store and the Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 22  of the Civil Code, resulting from sales agreements to which the Terms and Conditions apply, the competent court is the court of law resulting from the provisions of law. In matters relating to disputes between the Store and the Customer other than specified in item 1, resulting from sales contracts to which the Terms and Conditions apply, the competent court is the common court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Seller.
- These Terms and Conditions are valid from August 1, 2018.